

After looking for the "perfect" stroller, we decided to register for a full size travel system (stroller, car seat and car seat base). We decided on the GRACO TRAVEL SYSTEM.
I decided to look on CraigsList.com for fun to see if I could find a travel system in excellent condition for a reasonable price and guess what...I DID!!! I found a GRACO travel system in perfect condition for $65!!! It is absolutely beautiful.
I believe it was meant for us! The seller listed her stroller system 2 weeks ago and not one person inquired. I saw other Graco travel systems listed for $150 and up and the strollers didn't look to be in great condition (stains, rips...).
The best part: the seller lived in Claremont.
I went that day to look at it and and I came home with it!
We are taking the car seat to be inspected in a few weeks to make sure it is A-okay! Exciting, right!!?
When you see it in person, you won't believe it was used! The picture doesn't even show the true beauty of the stroller. It is a light sage green color with a beautiful floral type print...
Praise God! :)
ReplyDelete