Here it is: Babies R Us-Baby Registry
As many of you know, we will be cloth diapering our baby girl (and I am looking into cloth wipes too!). We have chosen to go with BumGenius AIO one size . Unfortunately I can't register for these diapers at BabiesRUs but I hope you help me spread the word if anyone asks. Josh and I are planning on using the money we save from buying used baby items to buy some bumgenius diapers...they are quite expensive up front but will save us tons of money in the long run. I will post about why I decided to use cloth diapers in the future :)
We also chose to use some chlorine free diapers for our disposable needs.
Here are the ones we have chosen and you will find them on our registry. ;)
Seventh Generation:
* Wood pulp processed without chemicals containing chlorine
* Hypoallergenic
* Fragrance and latex free
* Premium fit and absorbency
Tender Care
-White Disposable Diapers with Unbleached Materials &
Certified Non-Chlorine Bleached Woodpulp!
-Non-Toxic Soft Superabsorbent
-Latex-Free
-Perfume-Free
-TBT-Free
-GMO-Free
-Hypoallergenic Top Sheet
Earth's Best Tushies:
Disposable diapers made with certified non-chlorine bleached woodpulp blended with COTTON for natural high absorbency.
I will also post about the toxins in regular disposable diapers later ;)
Thanks for this info. I just transitioned into using non-chlorine diapers for the health benefits of my baby boy. We use seventh generation and we love them.
ReplyDelete