Nursery update:


Yesterday we painted the walls in the nursery and we got everything all set up. Josh and my dad put the crib together while my mom and I just sat there and watched. lol. Great memories!

We have been blessed with so many things already, it is awesome! God is good :) We are still looking for "pre-loved" items, so if you know of anyone selling gently used items or giving stuff away, please send them our way. We are up for anything..including baby clothes :)

Someone asked me why we decided to go with "used" stuff and not buy new. Well, it's simple...we are practical people and although we can afford to buy new things, we figured, why bother?... when there are perfectly great items out there that people want to bless us with. Of course the used items we buy or get for free have to meet safety requirements and I always do a thorough search for recalls on everything. But if it is in great working condition and we need it...why not? :)

I will post a pic of our progress on the nursery when I get a chance. :)

2 comments:

Dottie said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!! I can't wait to see it!

Lyn said...

Love it! You guys are so practical. I commend you for that.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, awesome, awesome!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You guys are so practical. I commend you for that.

    ReplyDelete


up