So of course, being the cloth diapering, breastfeeding, natural momma I am... I researched a no medication, no teething gel, no mess, just natural healing way to help Emily cope. And I found it!
It's an AMBER TEETHING NECKLACE!
Amber Teething necklaces provide natural pain relief and soothing analgesic support during teething. Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and the unique properties that can boost the immune system, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process. Commonly known as "teething jewelry," Baltic amber has been a natural and traditional remedy for teething discomfort for hundreds of years. Learn more about amber teething necklaces and bracelets.
Baltic Amber has:
•Immune boosting properties
•Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
•and is recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic
Baltic Amber has some of the highest concentrations of Succinic Acid found in nature, and this is what makes it so special.
Amber is a natural analgesic and when worn on the skin, it releases healing oils that helps babies to stay calm and more relaxed throughout teething. Amber necklaces are a great natural remedy and can eliminate the need for over the counter drugs.
I ordered mine from http://www.amberartisans.com/
To learn more visit http://www.amberartisans.com/articles.html
I have yet to receive it..but when I do, I will let you know how it works! :)

Oh, I've used these for all my children (4) and it works great!
ReplyDelete