Pumpkin Patch

We took Emily to the pumpkin patch and she was really overwhelmed by the experience.  At first she didn't really take to it very well but eventually she settled down and enjoyed being held by daddy.  My sister and Brian met us there and we all went to dinner together afterward.  It was a fun little day! :)

Here are some pics...









2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Oh! I *love* that first pic! So CUTE!! LOL!

And your family picture is very nice. :) That little outfit looked so adorable on her.

-rds said...

So cute!!! You have a beautiful baby. I never comment but I had to this time because your baby girl is so beautiful and looks so happy! You must be doing something right!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I *love* that first pic! So CUTE!! LOL!

    And your family picture is very nice. :) That little outfit looked so adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! You have a beautiful baby. I never comment but I had to this time because your baby girl is so beautiful and looks so happy! You must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete


up