Nursing Cover: Nurse Simply

I fell in love with the Bebe au Lait/ Hooter Hider nursing covers and I wanted one so badly.  I decided to look around online to see if could find one that was cheaper than $40.  I stumbled upon a site called Nurse Simply who claimed that the quality of her nursing covers is parallel to Bebe au Lait/Hooter Hiders for half the price!!  I decided to give her a try. Her covers are only $20 with cheap shipping!!!  I received my nursing cover a few days ago and I am so impressed!!  The quality is awesome and I love the pattern I choose!
My friend has a Bebe au Lait nursing cover and we compared them to each other and you really can't tell the difference...besides the little label in the corner.
If you are in search for a cute, trendy, quality nursing cover but don't want to spend too much money...go with Nurse Simply , you won't be disappointed!!

She also has the same pattern selection that Bebe au Lait offers!
<------ this is the pattern I chose!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great find!

1 comment:


up