Holy moley! Only 5 weeks until my due date… and that means only 2 weeks until I am considered “full-term”.
I just about finished packing up my hospital bag. I still have it sitting out in the open so every time I walk by and see it, I can think about what I could have possibly forgot to pack! lol
Hubby is as wonderful as ever, giving me foot rubs and back rubs, and being super understanding like 24/7. He’s awesome, and I’m so excited to see him grow into being a daddy!
We pretty much have everything we need for baby (tons of clothes!!). But we still have to get things like sheet savers, sheets, first aid kit, some bath stuff, a few bottles and a diaper bag/backpack. I started washing clothes and prepping my cloth diapers and I am working on organinzing the nursery! Fun stuff!
I just about finished packing up my hospital bag. I still have it sitting out in the open so every time I walk by and see it, I can think about what I could have possibly forgot to pack! lol
Hubby is as wonderful as ever, giving me foot rubs and back rubs, and being super understanding like 24/7. He’s awesome, and I’m so excited to see him grow into being a daddy!
We pretty much have everything we need for baby (tons of clothes!!). But we still have to get things like sheet savers, sheets, first aid kit, some bath stuff, a few bottles and a diaper bag/backpack. I started washing clothes and prepping my cloth diapers and I am working on organinzing the nursery! Fun stuff!

Awesome! Can't wait to meet Baby Emily! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYipee!! Almost time.
ReplyDelete