My appetite has increased a whole lot!! But I am making healthy choices so any weight I gain will be "healthy" weight ;)
I've been eating 80-100grams of protein a day along with tons of veggies and grains. I eat lots of leafy greens but my downfall is ICE CREAM!! lol I have been craving ice cream...all sorts of ice cream! lol I do indulge and I don't feel guilty about it! :)
I am still sleeping well for the most part. My hips are starting to ache again which can make it difficult to sleep sometimes. My pelvic rock exercises and my maternity pillow really help.
I use to be a tummy sleeper and I miss it...I can't wait to tummy sleep again!
Emily's movements are increasing in strength and I can feel her roll over...it's so neat. I can't explain what it feels like but wow...it is an amazing thing!
As most of you know, I love to read! And being pregnant gave me a whole new subject to read about.
Here are the books I've read so far since finding out I was pregnant:
- Every Women's Guide to Eating During Pregnany by Martha Rose Schuleman
- Gently Birth, Gentle Mothering by Dr. Sarah J. Buckley
- Christ Centered Childbirth by Kelly J. Townsend
- Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize
- Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way by Susan McCutcheon-Rosegg, Erick Ingraham, Robert A. Bradley
- Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy by Vicki Lovine
- What to Expect When Expecting by Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi Murkoff, Sandee Hathaway
- Your Pregnancy Devotional: 280 Days of Prayer And Inspiration by Pamela Fierro, Suzie Chafin
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- Safe Alternative in Childbirth by Stewart and Stewart
- The Baby Book by Dr. Sears and Martha Sears
- Attachment Parenting by Dr. Sears and Martha Sears
- The Birth Book by Dr. Sears and Martha Sears
- The Breastfeeding Book by Dr. Sears and Martha Sears
- The Fussy Baby Book by Dr. William Sears and Martha Sears
- The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by LLL
- Vaccines: What Every Parent Should Know by Dr. Paul a Offit
I would love to borrow the Pregnancy Devotional!
ReplyDeleteWe get our ultrasound today to find out what we're having!!!!!!! YAY!!!! It's at 4:00 so I'll text you as soon as I know. :)