30 weeks!!!


Your Baby: Month 7

Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.


We went for our 30week check up and everything looks great. I am measuring on track and I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight (crazy huh?). My blood pressure is still great ( 116/70) and I am feeling pretty good.
We talked to Dr. Alwan about our choice to go all natural ( I will post my birth plan soon) and he was very supportive and made us fill so comfortable. Let's just pray it goes as planned ;)
I am starting to get into the "nesting" stage really bad..and I can't wait until we are all moved in! Josh and I can't wait for her arrival. :)
We just about finished the nursery...I will post pics soon! :)


1 comments:

Pammie said...

Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:


up