Another blessing :)


Josh and I realized that because we are cloth diapering, we really need to find a good changing table that will meet our needs. We registered for an awesome changing table (Da Vinci Emily Changing Table with Drawer - White) and it retailed for 169.00. I figured I would look on craigslist to see if I could find a less expensive one in hopes that we would fine a decent one we could fix up or paint. Guess what??! I found the same exact changing table I registered for for only$50.00! Can you believe it? It is in great condition and looks new! What a blessing! Josh and I are so excited. What are the odds that we would get what we wanted and needed for such a discounted price. Mind you, what we are buying is not junk, it is literally in almost perfect condition. The Lord provides....it's amazing to see.

1 comments:

3Leonards said...

Wahoo! The changing table we had for Kaitlyn was very similar - only we didn't have that handy drawer. We got some cute baskets (like these) at Babies R Us for the shelves and kept diapers & other supplies in them.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! The changing table we had for Kaitlyn was very similar - only we didn't have that handy drawer. We got some cute baskets (like these) at Babies R Us for the shelves and kept diapers & other supplies in them.

    ReplyDelete


up