Gender check:
The dr. looked for the gender and there again, clear as day were the "3 white lines". She did get to see between the legs but the umbilical cord was right smack in the middle so she couldn't confirm that there was no "turtle"! LOL. So...it's official...we are having a baby girl until someone tells us different. :)
Josh and I are so excited. But Josh does have 2 concerns with having a girl:
1. "I don't know how to comb girl hair or make a braid...I will probably just knot it all up". LOL
2. "Men's restrooms are so dirty...I don't want to take my little girl in there when you aren't with me". LOL
Isn't he cute?! I've assured Josh that I will show him how to comb girl hair and make a simple braid and that now a days most places have "family restrooms"...
-------------
Unfortunately I seem to have caught a horrible cold. We went to 3 family Christmas functions and at 2 of those parties at least 1 person was sick. I tried desperately to stay away from them because I know that being pregnant my immune system is basically non-existent. But obviously I failed and now I am paying for it :( I am congested and I have a deep cough. At night I can hear and feel mucous/liquid in my lungs...and I don't think that's a good thing.
I am praying I get over this fast so I can get out of the house. I don't want to be THAT person that is sick and spreads germs to everyone.
:)
Yay! A girl!
ReplyDeleteSweet little Emily, I can't wait to meet you!!!!
ReplyDelete