A boy and his dog




Tucker was outside getting some fresh air, I was on a the couch reading a book and Josh was on the other couch taking a nap. Tucker comes inside the house, walks by me and licks my book (which scared me a little) and then he sits in front of the sleeping boy on the other couch and stares at him for a minute. Tucker than jumps up on the couch with the sleeping boy and cuddles in until he finds a perfect spot. Josh doesn't even move or notice that a huge 85pound dog just jumped up next to him. Tucker falls asleep almost immediately. They both slept for about 30 minutes! Here are the pics I managed to snap (Tucker picked up his head once to see what the heck I was doing all sneakly..lol)





I think Tucker still thinks he is a 20lb puppy! lol

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Those photos are GREAT!! But my favorite part is when Tucker walked by you and licked your book. LOL!!!

Tawny said...

OMG! I want a tucker!

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are GREAT!! But my favorite part is when Tucker walked by you and licked your book. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want a tucker!

    ReplyDelete


up