Hike


We had a great hike today! 


We love the outdoors and we want Emmy to enjoy it just as much.
We go on hike every week and Emmy seems to enjoy the great outdoors so far.
 Tucker loves all the hikes too!
And yes, I am totally breastfeeding in that picture! lol  Yup..you can't get crunchier than that! LOL!

4 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Great pics! :) I should try wearing Christian on my back with the Ergo...

Crunchy, yes. You should have birthed Emmy out in nature under a wild oak tree or something. With Tucker there frolicking in the meadows and just Josh to catch her. LOL!!

Angela :) said...

LOL!!! I would totally do that if I could Nicole! You SOOOO get me!! LOL Love ya! :)

Adriana said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Matt and I enjoy hiking too. Where did you go hiking?

Angela :) said...

It was fun! We go everywhere..but the pics were from baldy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! :) I should try wearing Christian on my back with the Ergo...

    Crunchy, yes. You should have birthed Emmy out in nature under a wild oak tree or something. With Tucker there frolicking in the meadows and just Josh to catch her. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I would totally do that if I could Nicole! You SOOOO get me!! LOL Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Matt and I enjoy hiking too. Where did you go hiking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun! We go everywhere..but the pics were from baldy! :)

    ReplyDelete


up