Here are some things I do to help with her teething:
-dip a washcloth in chamomile and let her suck on it
-let her gnaw on her wooden teething ring
-nurse her as frequently as she wants (I think it's soothing for her)
-make sure she is wearing her amber teething necklace
-I have given her Hyland's teething gel (with no parapbens of course)
-I am drinking more Chamomile tea to pass on the benefits via breastmilk
-I am also going to give her Boiron’s Camilia (homeopathy)
-And Sophie is her best friend right now :)
I can't seem to get a picture of her little pearly whites..but I will keep trying.
Thanks for posting about the Boiron Homeopathic Medicine for teething. I like that it's lactose-free and I have a feeling we'll be needing to get some teething products soon!
ReplyDeleteI just used it and Emmy fell asleep fast! I think I am loving it! :)
ReplyDelete