Giggles, Giggles and more giggles

Josh and I love love love to hear Emily giggle, chuckle, squeal and laugh.  She melts our hearts every time we hear her. Josh made Emily laugh by making some funny faces! It was a hilarious sight to see.  I wanted to share a little bit of her joyful giggles...

3 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

So cute!! I would have loved to see Josh's face too. :)

Jen said...

LOVE THIS!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE!

Adriana said...

I love her little laugh! It was a little hard to hear though because of the blog music...or maybe I don't know enough about blogging and don't know how to do one at a time!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I would have loved to see Josh's face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her little laugh! It was a little hard to hear though because of the blog music...or maybe I don't know enough about blogging and don't know how to do one at a time!

    ReplyDelete


up