Updates: 33 weeks















33 weeks down!

Me:
Getting comfortable is getting a bit difficult. I am constantly switching positions just to get comfortable (day & night). My pregnancy pillow is becoming my best friend.
When I finally find a comfortable position, I realize I have to go to the bathroom...again!! lol
On average I go to the restroom at least 3 times a night which is really annoying. And I am struggling with a little insomnia right now...which isn't a big deal because I don't fight it and get frustrated, I just "go with it". I guess it's my body's way of preparing me for baby's schedule.

Josh:
Josh just about finished the nursery. I believe decorating and organizing the nursery is all that is left to do (which is my fun task!!). Josh is getting super excited for Emily's arrival.

Emily:
She is moving more frequently and sometimes I wonder if she is also trying to find a comfortable position. I am sure it is getting cramped in there! This week she is the size of a Honey Dew. On average she is probably around 5lbs and 19inches long (according to pregnancy.com).

2 comments:

3Leonards said...

Tucker looks HUGE!! LOL!

xoxox

Angela :) said...

lol! I know! I am sure he won't appreciate that angle...

2 comments:

  1. Tucker looks HUGE!! LOL!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I know! I am sure he won't appreciate that angle...

    ReplyDelete


up