Well since she didn't do a MHR's this week I thought I could come and do the opposite.
Um.... My wife rocks because I wasn't feelin to good the other day. She tricked me into taking some medicine and then put me to bed. I woke up feeling a lot better the next day and forgot to thank her.....so Thanks Angie You ROCK!
Guess I need a picture now if I am doing this right
Well since she didn't do a MHR's this week I thought I could come and do the opposite.
Um.... My wife rocks because I wasn't feelin to good the other day. She tricked me into taking some medicine and then put me to bed. I woke up feeling a lot better the next day and forgot to thank her.....so Thanks Angie You ROCK!
Guess I need a picture now if I am doing this right
2 comments:
-
Angela :) said...
-
lol! Awww..I just saw this!! I love you Joshie! :)
-
6/07/2009 10:47 PM
-
LM said...
-
You guys are sweet!
-
6/09/2009 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol! Awww..I just saw this!! I love you Joshie! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are sweet!
ReplyDelete