Josh and I have been using up all the wonderful gift cards we received for Christmas from everyone (Target, B&N, movie theaters, christian book stores,
chilis, red lobster, claim jumpers, bath and body works...and the list goes on and on and on !) Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We are having fun!
I know I haven't been updating as frequently as I usually do, please forgive me for that. Josh has been home a lot and I don't find time to update. But I will start updating again when Josh gets back on a regular schedule.
---------
So, a couple days ago I was getting ready to go to lunch with my dear friend Nicole. I had a few minutes so I decided to curl my eyelashes and touch up my makeup. I bought a new eyelash curler about a month ago...it works
great!
I put my beautiful long eyelashes (
lol) from my right eye in my
great eyelash curler and that's when it ALL WENT WRONG!
lol.
I assume I wasn't paying close attention to what I was doing. I really don't remember exactly what happened.
My eyelash curler is very new, therefore very "tight" (spring loaded). I apparently didn't get a good grip on it and it violently jumped out of my hand...
lol. It hurt!! I immediately grabbed my eye hoping I didn't poke my eye out.
lol. And then I thought, "MY EYELASHES!!!!!" . I looked down and picked up my eyelash curler and noticed that 1/3 of my eyelashes and their roots where sitting pretty on my curler!!
AHHHH!
I looked into the mirror and noticed that I was missing eyelashes!
lol (I am laughing so hard writing this story because I can't believe this actually happened to me)
lol.
Soooo....the 1/3 of lashes I am missing are from the middle of my eye. I have a few lashes in both corners of my eyes, but none in the middle!!
lol.
My immediate thought after all this was, "DO THEY GROW BACK!!!" . I was so afraid that they weren't ever going to grow back and I would have to wear fake eyelashes forever or something weird like that. :)
I went online and found some message boards about accidentally pulling out eyelashes (apparently it happens to women often..who knew) and they say that eyelashes WILL grow back! Thank goodness. So, I guess I will just have to wait and see. Hopefully they grow back like my other ones.
So ya, that's my crazy story for the New Year.
Hope you enjoyed it. I will keep you updated on my eyelashes...
lol.
--My sad traumatized right eye.

--My normal left eye with no mascara or makeup for comparison.
Oh dear, dear, dear...
ReplyDeleteLOL!
I'm so glad to hear that they'll grow back. I'll keep praying anyway. :)
I can't believe it!!! lol Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete