2 year anniversary


Ange and I have been married for two years now. The time has been going by so fast. Every day is better than the next one. We are having so much fun in life. I know our love for eachother grows deeper every day. It's kinda hard leaving my wife for 3 days to go to work but I love coming home to her for 4 uninteruppted days. We spend a lot of time together but its never enough.
God has truly blessed us. And I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring God loving wife.
Because we have kept God the center of our marriage everything else has fallen into place. We read the bible together and pray together, and this is the foundation of our marriage.
Well I gotta go...PEACE OUT
Josh

1 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Happy anniversary (again)! :) You guys are awesome and I feel so blessed to have you as friends!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary (again)! :) You guys are awesome and I feel so blessed to have you as friends!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete


up