The wonderful man I love..

Joshua,
I thank God for you today and for the blessing of our marriage that is built on the kind of love and commitment He's called us to. We've learned how to appreciate our differences and celebrate our strengths. We've seen that real love is more about everyday choices than living up to some romantic ideal. God has given me a very special gift in you...the one I share my life with. And I know He'll keep blessing us with the deep, fulfulling joy that comes from standing by each other for a lifetime.
You are a man with such integrity and goodness in your heart. You are genuine and precious than any other man I know. With you, I've found the perfect partner, the best friend, and the sweetest love. I am so grateful and blessed to be your wife. Happy Birthday! I love you!

If Josh comes home tomorrow (Monday, May 29th), we will be having dinner at Hometown Buffet in Rancho Cucamonga @ 445pm to celebrate his birthday. Please join us!

Blessings!
Angela :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Nicole Leonard said...

Happy birthday, Josh! We would LOVE to join you but we made plans to BBQ at my grandparents' house at 4:00. Enjoy and we hope to see you both very soon!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Josh! We would LOVE to join you but we made plans to BBQ at my grandparents' house at 4:00. Enjoy and we hope to see you both very soon!

    ReplyDelete


up