Being married 1 year has been amazing. It is an accomplishment. It is our accomplishment. It is something we treasure and NEVER take for granted. We have learned how to live each day as though it is our last day with eachother. That was something we had to face and learn very quickly in our marriage.
During our year of marriage we've set some goals and dreams and we have set some of those dreams in motion. We each had an identity as a single person and now we've made an identity as a couple.
We feel that God designed marriage for Josh and I to come together to fulfill a mission for God that only the two of us could accomplish together.
Marriage has proven to be something beyond what I could imagine. It is wonderful and incredible.
Every day I thank God for the wonderful husband he has given me.
The world we live in is so hectic and crazy these days. Josh and I want to be part of the generation that lives for God. We are not products of "Generation X", we are creations of our God and we choose to serve him and show everyone that marriage is not a bondage, it is a blessing!! And that together, in Christ, we can accomplish much more than the "world" expects from us.
Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your prayers. We are truly blessed!
We love you!
Josh and Angela :)
Happy Anniversay!
ReplyDeleteHere's to MANY MANY more years together!